Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cerita Kolej 22: Loss hope :(


The moment when you need someone by ur side..
The moment when you feel so sad...
The moment when you need spirit to continue your life..
The moment when you cannot express your feeling...
The moment when you miss your family...
The moment when you need to think too many things...
The moment when you feel no one is supporting you...
The moment when you don't know how to tell others about what you feel right now..
The moment when you keep giving the fake smile for every day..
The moment when you don't know who to talk to...
The moment when your family do something you don't actually like it..
The moment when you feel HOMESICK....
The moment when you feel you already DESTROY all your parents' HOPE...
The moment when no one can understand you...
The moment when you feel very disappointed..
The moment when you really need Allah,
but the thing is you feel very ashamed to ask something from HIM...
because of all the wrong things you keep doing..
dear my heart, why are you so dirty?
i'm searching for the old me...
me in the back 15 years...
me as a good girl, good muslimah, good servant...
where is the girl?
dear me, please return back myself in the back 15 years..
i'm really sick of the new me..
i need my old me..
oh Allah, only You knows my feelings..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mari Dengar =)